Is this worth it? Firestone Air-Rite system w/gauge control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
I have the opportunity to buy a Air-Rite air compressor system w/ single gauge control and helper bags. It's off a neighbors 2005 Tahoe, stock height, on for 6 months, and barely used. But the helper bags are made for a stock height Tahoe, and I'm lowered. He only wants $60. Is it worth it? Will the helper bags even fit? If not, what size bags would I need, where to buy and how much? Part#s possibly. I have McGaughy 5" drop coils. But I don't know what size bags I would even need, or if it's worth it since I know nothing about these. thanks for any help or advice anyone can give

GMC Yukon

Reaction score
I have a set of Air-Rites on my truck. I bought them on Ebay for $125.00 an that was just for the brakets-bags & lines. Its sounds like a great deal for $60.00 for what your getting. New for all that is around $250.00 - $300.00. Dont know if they woud fit because you lower. I keep my bags at about 10ps unless i`am towing my boat... I luv mine......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo