Is this a Suncoast hood?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musicars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I came across a hood I like but can't find any solid info on it. I believe it is a Suncoast but not sure. It may have come as a kit with the a special air filter and box. So far it looks like Suncoast sold out to the employees back around 2016 or 2017. However, the website and Facebook stuff is not being updated. I will probably take a shot at calling next week. In the meantime does anybody know if these are actually Suncoast hoods and if they are still available?

Here are a couple of pics:

Suncoast extractor.jpg Suncoast hood.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I came across a hood I like but can't find any solid info on it. I believe it is a Suncoast but not sure. It may have come as a kit with the a special air filter and box. So far it looks like Suncoast sold out to the employees back around 2016 or 2017. However, the website and Facebook stuff is not being updated. I will probably take a shot at calling next week. In the meantime does anybody know if these are actually Suncoast hoods and if they are still available?

Here are a couple of pics:

View attachment 220026 View attachment 220028
Are those scoops functional?

Jeff Groves

Retired Demo Expert. I don't need to run anymore!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's almost like the Spyder 3 skin Carid sells.
But thier's is an add on to original hood.

And SunCoast is out of business.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Musicars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's almost like the Spyder 3 skin Carid sells.
But thier's is an add on to original hood.

And SunCoast is out of business.
It does look like the Spyder 3 except that it has the little extractors. The Spyder 3 I have seen looks like it has some contours near were the extractors are but does not actually have extractors.

If they closed up I guess I will have to keep my eyes open for a used one but won't hold my breath. Too bad, it looks like they made quality hoods.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk

Latest posts