Iron Bull

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

llllljrlllll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to say this but this one I don't like, my personal opinion
07tahoefront.png
[/IMG]
looks ugly, it looks like it's missing something.
but this one is bad ass
DSC04144.jpg

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think it looks MEAN!!!! but gotta be lifted....and willing to add a few hundred pounds and drop MPG

OP
OP
UofMZ71

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jr - i bet the first one would look better on a lifted truck, like the second one, and with all the other brush guard metal as well

intruck - that one looks bad ass, i would let the gf sport that to the grocery :)

llllljrlllll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jr - i bet the first one would look better on a lifted truck, like the second one, and with all the other brush guard metal as well

intruck - that one looks bad ass, i would let the gf sport that to the grocery :)
u know what i think it is, i think its missing some chrome.j/k. If you really think about it, and you look at the one intruck put on, it looks almost like it, without the guard in place. But your right, i can imagine my wife, with a sticker in the back that says "MamaWagon" on it, when she goes grocery shopping. I can imagine the stares she would get. damn thats a big *****, i mean the car. lol

jee123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's sweet..maybe i ll get rear drop springs and let that drop the front..kind of like an urban assault vehicle lmao..then i could run into stuff..hmmmmm..props to that truck

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did anyone else see the random remote controlled plane under the 1st truck.....????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oscarrgv