iPhone 12/12 Pro wireless charging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ajmalian

Reaction score
Is it just me or are others having trouble charging their phones wirelessly? And I’m not only referring to iPhone 12/12 pro....I’m talking about all smaller phones that have to sit perfectly aligned with the inclined charging pad to charge. Once the car moves, the phone slides back and boom...no more charge because the connection is lost. The problem does not occur with larger phones like most android devices or the “Max” series iPhones. If so, has anybody come up with a hack for this problem as yet?

Currently I’m resting my gate remote control at the edge of the charging tray so that the phone does not slide down completely and hence lose connection but it is kinda annoying doing that. I’m sure Caddy guys aren’t having this issue.

SUBLIMECJ7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We just had to have ours replaced due to the location. My wife is as messy as they come and spilled something in there and fried it. Why on earth would they put electronics that are susceptible to water damage right in front of the cup holders?!?! is there an aftermarket option to move this to the top of the center console like the older models?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic