Interior Make Over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good so far! I think I just found my next mod, I've always wanted black interior in my truck. Keep us updated with how it holds up I'm just concerned with it cracking,peeling or flaking off.
What are you going to do about the seats?

OP
OP
Knobz

Knobz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good so far! I think I just found my next mod, I've always wanted black interior in my truck. Keep us updated with how it holds up I'm just concerned with it cracking,peeling or flaking off.
What are you going to do about the seats?

KatzKin black perforated leather with black suede inserts prolly.

danniboi

Reaction score
I tried the duplicolor vinyl and fabric paint on one of my headrest, so far its holding up just right, but I did get the matte black paint and it comes on a lil uneven if it doesnt dry right so you have to give it a few coats for it to set right, I was also thinking of just getting the seats redone one at a time but who knows. I tried getting a price online from katzkin but I havent had any luck.

OP
OP
Knobz

Knobz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried the duplicolor vinyl and fabric paint on one of my headrest, so far its holding up just right, but I did get the matte black paint and it comes on a lil uneven if it doesn't dry right so you have to give it a few coats for it to set right, I was also thinking of just getting the seats redone one at a time but who knows. I tried getting a price online from katzkin but I haven't had any luck.

Awhile back a friend I knew had got Katzkin for his Tahoe and he had got the whole package and had custom embroidery done on his headrests and I wanna say its in the $1,000 - $2,000 range for a complete interior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texas_Made