Interior Light Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the lights come on when you open the passenger door by itself or the rear.

I know mine come on when they want when they want when i have the door open. Half of the time when i open my door no lights come on i am just to lazy to replace the sensor or whatever it is

OP
OP
Billy_ocean04

Billy_ocean04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I open each door individually it's still the same. Passenger door lights are still out. Even when I toggle my dimmer switch it's the same result

ZeroCool

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same issue! Posted another thread a few days ago

TigerEyz3

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
If it's just the passenger doors (all others areas light up as expected), I'd make sure the bulbs in those doors are working (not burned out). If the bulbs are good, you've got a wiring trace ahead of you to make sure nothing is grounding out and that all connections are solid.

My Tahoe has door switch issues - as in the front door switches don't seem to be functioning properly (all bulbs light when the switch is triggered). The most used doors are the ones that typically have this problem. Just a heads up... BTW, my Tahoe has 250k miles on it, so it's seen a lot of door opening/closing cycles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V2Tahoe