Interior Light Flashing All the time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tylus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought in June 2014. No real issues to speak of until August 2015.

Now the damn interior lights flash incessantly whenever the vehicle is running. They start flashing within the first 30 seconds of starting the rig, then flash at least once every minute.

Yes, I timed the damn thing! Does it even when the interior light switch is "Off".

At night, it's like lightning going off inside the cab. Every single light flashes/pulses momentarily. Already had the dealership take a look at it and they thought it was fixed during a recall. Service Techs thought it was tied to the Radio since that is the central clearinghouse for car functions.

I noticed my 2015 rental Tahoe doing the same thing. It was actually worse.

Anyone else? Taking it back in Monday for Round 2. This has gotta get fixed.

OP
OP
Tylus

Tylus

Full Access Member
Reaction score

well after tons of troubleshooting, it only occurs when you hit the brakes and/or make a left turn. video demonstrates it.

skeee1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

well after tons of troubleshooting, it only occurs when you hit the brakes and/or make a left turn. video demonstrates it.

The funny thing is mine started doing the same. I thought it was just me. I usually don't drive at night. But last 2 nights I thought "Paparazzi" was taking pictures of me in the truck. LOL

Gonna to in tomorrow to stealership tomorrow to see what they can do. Hopefully 3 tries and they can't fix it. Lemon Law!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900