Installing a laser jammer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotWake

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm probably going to be ordering some laser jammers (Laser Interceptor) next week to install in my 2011 Yukon Denali. The problem is the sensors cannot be blocked by anything. They will have to go in front or cut into the top of the grill near the headlights. They are small, but I think they may be a little too noticeable. I can't find any pictures of them installed. Does anyone have any info or pictures? :mexsmoke:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dont waste your time and money, just dont speed. :)

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try the grill, I had mine there a few cars back and it wasn't too noticeable. Had it in there for 200k+ miles and never got hassled. I did turn it off a few times after I slowed down to safe speed. Make sure the on/off switch is accessible

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
8016864.jpg

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
to each their own, just don't kill anyone out there! :Handshake:

OP
OP
G

GotWake

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
to each their own, just don't kill anyone out there! :Handshake:

I don't think 15 over on the open interstate is going to kill anyone. I read an article recently that said that 1 in 5 Americans lack basic driving knowledge. Driving slow doesn't mean you are a good or safe driver. An idiot about hit me head on because he decided to go the wrong way through a roundabout in a local town. After stopping and waiting for him, I followed him running 45 mph in a 55 mph zone. Slow? Yes. Safe? Nope! :emotions122: Just move to the slow lane and let us be. :Handshake:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think 15 over on the open interstate is going to kill anyone. I read an article recently that said that 1 in 5 Americans lack basic driving knowledge. Driving slow doesn't mean you are a good or safe driver. An idiot about hit me head on because he decided to go the wrong way through a roundabout in a local town. After stopping and waiting for him, I followed him running 45 mph in a 55 mph zone. Slow? Yes. Safe? Nope! :emotions122: Just move to the slow lane and let us be. :Handshake:

I'm in your boat sir...

G4rr3tt9

Reaction score
+1 Control is what it's about!!! If you don't have control then your going too fast. So anyways back to thread. Can't wait to see pics!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog