Infotainment screen blank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STL Grif

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got in my 2021 Denali this morning and the infotainment screen is black. Home button, power button, etc...do nothing, radio, camera, etc..don't work. Just stays black and nothing turns on.

Anyone had this same issue? If so, what was the fix?

Thanks

MelloYello95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you been able to fix the issue, or has the dealer said what is wrong?

OP
OP
S

STL Grif

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have you been able to fix the issue, or has the dealer said what is wrong?

Was on the way to the dealership and it suddenly popped back on like nothing ever happened. Have had no issues with it since.

Reaction score
Mine is a Tahoe and I never had this problem, but I went to the dealer today to have 2 recalls taken care of and when I showed up they told me there were 5 recalls!! This one identified by the letter "B" was one that apparently came out recently and sounds like this is what you experienced(?). It's worth checking to see if it applies to GMC too.

944AF78A-EBF4-44EC-A9DF-A441AFB6839F_1_201_a.jpeg

martinajm

Reaction score
I had my first blank screen experience this weekend. Started the vehicle (22 Yukon XL) and nothing. No buttons worked to activate the screen - no cold weather scenario. The backup camera did come on when I used reverse (10 minutes later). Next time powering the vehicle on it was back to normal. I took a picture just to document, as I am at about $30k miles and therefore don't have much warranty left. At this point I will write this off as a fluke unless anyone else has experienced this and it is a know issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2