Inaccessible Autocal question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I have a BBP tune.. And love it. I will be making some pretty dramatic changes soon, Performabuilt 4L60 stage 3, and 2800 stall, heads, cam, and hopefully an NNBS intake. Problem is, I am in the middle of moving out of state. I have a fairly short timeline to get these things done, and the tune in place.
An additional problem, is 95% of my belongings are crammed into 2 storage units, and I may not be able to reach my Autocal, in order to data log, and tune.
I was wondering if I can purchase a used / additional Autocal, for the purposes of getting this done, and not have to pay additional fees for a second tune. I'll be moving out of state, and would really like to have all of this done, and solid before I leave Colorado.

Any feedback is appreciated.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are happy you are enjoying the tune! Unfortunately, we don't have any used AutoCals that we could sell, or let you borrow at the moment. Since your AutoCal is already licensed to your PCM, the kicker with getting a used AutoCal is you would need another license to program your tune files to your vehicle. It sounds like it would be a pain, but the best thing to do is get a hold of your AutoCal and send us an email with everything you need, and we can get you on the to do list and start the tune update process.

OP
OP
Sam Harris

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are happy you are enjoying the tune! Unfortunately, we don't have any used AutoCals that we could sell, or let you borrow at the moment. Since your AutoCal is already licensed to your PCM, the kicker with getting a used AutoCal is you would need another license to program your tune files to your vehicle. It sounds like it would be a pain, but the best thing to do is get a hold of your AutoCal and send us an email with everything you need, and we can get you on the to do list and start the tune update process.
Thanks for the feedback. I was able to find it as well as the parts I was looking for. Just had to take 95% of my crap out of storage, and restack it all. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011