In Style while my Tahoe is in the body shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are nice. My work vehicle is a 2015 Tahoe and I really like the ride. It is dropped some, but still rides nice.

Funny that they got you a Tahoe and not some other SUV.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When my last vehicle was in the shop for a/c work back in January 2015 Enterprise put me in 2015 Suburban. Had it 3 for days and loved it. In 2016 I rented a Tahoe LT for few days to go to Statesboro Georgia and back...Later that year bought a new 2016 Tahoe LT.

I tried to make a deal on my rental 2016 Tahoe [42K miles] but could not make a decent deal as they were ready to put it up for sale in the near future as 40K miles is generally their cut off point with rentals. The pulled all the service records for me and it was serviced every 5K miles. The problem was as they wanted almost as much as a new Tahoe LT. Only 4K bucks less then a brand new 2016 LT.

Enterprise told me the Tahoe and Suburban are their top vehicles people ask for when they come in.

OP
OP
1badc4

1badc4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are nice. My work vehicle is a 2015 Tahoe and I really like the ride. It is dropped some, but still rides nice.

Funny that they got you a Tahoe and not some other SUV.
beings the other guys insurance has to pay they are required to give you a like in kind vehicle to what was damaged.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_burks