I'm back! Fully Custom & Blacked Out 2017 Yukon SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Now you gotta do the buttons on the handles and the tail lights. You can get black rotors and calipers also..

Funn you mention that because I was going to put some vinyl over the little chrome buttons on the handles, but changed my mind because I do not see it lasting very long. Unfortunately, that chrome will probably end up staying. The buttons are so small that it dies not bug me much.
I will be getting either a custom dark blue, or black, Wilwood big brake kit in the front only sometime before summer.

Awesome man!!! glad to see you back and still doing the modding thing :D I see you're still after that "murdered out" look :)

I see you are still here too 07Burb! Maybe my memory is bad but I do not remember you being a moderator back in 2012?
I am all about the blacked out look as you can recall! Here is my most recent SS before I sold it and got the Yukon. It has a familiar theme lol.

IMG_20170812_135652.jpg

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome!! Welcome back!!

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see you are still here too 07Burb! Maybe my memory is bad but I do not remember you being a moderator back in 2012?

Someone had a crazy idea to make him an I Admins... I'm surprised he hasn't sunk the site yet...

:lol2:

Lalo

Reaction score
Looking good did you have any trouble with the 26" wheels as far as rpm and speedo....? or are they the same diameter as a stock 22" overall....

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Someone had a crazy idea to make him an I Admins... I'm surprised he hasn't sunk the site yet...

:lol2:

Lol I am guessing all the old admins are gone. I remember JKMotorsports and Shaggy being admins back then.
I wonder if Boostaholic is still on here. He had one of my favorite NBS SUVs.

Looking good did you have any trouble with the 26" wheels as far as rpm and speedo....? or are they the same diameter as a stock 22" overall....
The speedometer is off due to the tire being 1" greater in overall diameter than my OEM setup was. It does not make too big of a difference though.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol I am guessing all the old admins are gone. I remember JKMotorsports and Shaggy being admins back then.
I wonder if Boostaholic is still on here. He had one of my favorite NBS SUVs.

The speedometer is off due to the tire being 1" greater in overall diameter than my OEM setup was. It does not make too big of a difference though.
Shaggy still owns the joint. JKMotorsports stepped down a long time ago due to lack of time but still drops in about once a year or so. I think I first became a moderator back in 2012. maybe right around the same time you took a hiatus or maybe slightly before. I don't remember lol

stealthall

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'm not sure who and who is not still on here from when I was active on this forum because I have been off of here for 5 years for a few reasons.
Anyways, I sold my extensively customized 07 Tahoe years ago and now have a loaded 2017 Yukon SLT to replace it.
It started off stock new, but after a year I have it in almost final form.
I may do something with the tail lamps and the brakes though.

Mods so far:
- Suntek CIR 5% tint all around, CIR 50 on the windshield.
- All chrome trim wrapped in gloss black 3M vinyl.
- Fully debadged
- WeatherTech mats (3 rows)
- Belltech 1019 kit with spacers left in.
- Magnaflow Exhaust
- T-Rex replacement grille in gloss black.
- V-Leds Micro LED low and high beams
- LED; fog lights, Reverse lights, and LP lights
- ****** Max 360 hardwired
- JL Audio Slash 600/v3 paired to 2 Audison APS 10D shallow subwoofers in a custom seaked enclosure behind the 3rd row seat.
- 26" Giovanna Bogota wheels in gloss black with Lexani all season rubber.

On to the pics. I through in a pic of my S5 Sportback as it's my other baby!

View attachment 192889 View attachment 192890 View attachment 192891 View attachment 192892 View attachment 192893

Do the new LED fogs match the Xenon head lights?

If so, do you have a link to which ones you bought?

Thanks and truck looks money!!!

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Do the new LED fogs match the Xenon head lights?

If so, do you have a link to which ones you bought?

Thanks and truck looks money!!!

The LEDs fogs are an almost match to the LED headlights. They have about a 6k temperature hue, compared to the 5k of the headlights.

Here's the link:
Alla Lighting 80W High Power Extremely Super Bright White PWY26W PSX26W 12278 12278C1 H28W LED Lights Bulbs for Fog Light Lamp Replacement https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071H98YM4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_Vz9zOhDShCuoy

osidesurfer365

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks insane! Good to have you back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan