I'm back! Fully Custom & Blacked Out 2017 Yukon SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Thank you everyone!
It's good to see a few familiar members on here (NathanJax, Yates, and Regency).

I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the tail lights. I have never liked them. The red inside the housing kills the look to me. They kind of remind me of the altezza or euro lights popular in the late 90s, early 2000s.
I can't simply smoke them either because then they will look brown.

RThomasII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Always wondered about those rims but looking at them on your truck has me sold. Good job!

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice job. Though the "Blacked Out" look is all too common for my taste, it looks best when it's all or nothing. With the full debadge and vinyl wrapping the factory chrome fog light surrounds you covered all the bases. Looks good.

For the V-Leds Micro LED in your lows and highs, did you go with 5K or 6K?

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.
CMoore I was very particular in making sure that all the chrome was removed from the body of the car. I too see "partial black outs" all the time.
I went with the 5k lights for the low and high beams.
The fog light LEDs came from another seller so they are 6k. They look very similar in color temperature though.

KBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now you gotta do the buttons on the handles and the tail lights. You can get black rotors and calipers also..

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome man!!! glad to see you back and still doing the modding thing :D I see you're still after that "murdered out" look :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17