Illumination in window switchs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tbruz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the lights in the window switchs and door lock replaceable?
If so where available.
Thanks,
Tbruz

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure where to buy them but I think I've seen a post about it and having to solder them in. Not sure, someone will hopefully chime in.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you have to solder those in, can't remember for sure. But it isnt too hard to do. Check out superbrightleds.com

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
Superbrightleds.com is where i ordered mine i think it was 2 neo3 and 1 neo4

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, the 95 + unterior you can swap em in. i did this at first and honestly its not much better than stock since stock has one bulb and this clear plastic like director for the light. i had blue leds from sbl in them and passenger door went good but drivers door wouldnt fit. i think you neeed the high power version since its smaller. i did white leds in my passenger door switch as a practice and it came out like 3 times as bright compared to stock and i did one led per switch. im doing blue and waiting for them to come and ill have 5 leds in drivers door and 2 in passenger and 1 per rear window switch. its a little more involved but you will be a lot happier trust me

HankHill

Reaction score
On my 2000 OBS I got OEM blubs from the dealer. They are available as a spare part. Just pop out the switch plates & remove them with a small flat bladed screwdriver.

OP
OP
T

Tbruz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info , will most likely try new bulbs from dealeship verus LED.
Tony

derekjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I k now this is an old thread but does anyone know the sizes for these bulbs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts