ideas: 26's on a denali xl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BurbanDenali09

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just an idea but will 26's fit on a stock setup? What are the downsides to putting bigger rims on? I had 22's on my old truck and it seemed to make things worse. I was constantly getting alignments, idler arms, front wheel bearings, the list goes on.

my new truck is a 09 denali xl so im wondering if id be facing the same problems?

the rims are kmc slide black

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
26's fit fine. might rub a little depending on the offset. but it's nothing an exacto-knife won't fix. People have had 26's on their rides for a while now with no issues and not having to swap any suspension parts out early.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
26x9.5 with 295 30 26 work well. In rear you can also do a lowering kit to bring it down some

Denali_07

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im new to the forum. But I have read somewhere on here that I would need to do some suspension mods just to put 24s on it due to the autoride..??? But here you guys say its ok on 26s with stock suspension.. I too have an Denali XL and looking for wheels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz