I see a lot of expensive Denalis in transit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dustindu4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems to me like a lot of restrictions are being lifted on initial 2022 Yukon Denali orders. In my area I'm seeing most 2022 Denalis optioned to 80-85k, as high as 95k. Ultimate packages, max towing package is back, lot of wheels, saw the first one with the brembo brake package. Gone are the days of base optioned Denalis unless you order one that way.

Sliding center console does appear to be standard despite what the order guide says. I was concerned about the HUD being taken out, but that is in fact standard.

OP
OP
D

Dustindu4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can do the GMC inventory search. In the address bar just change the text from 2021 to 2022

kcb14214

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems to me like a lot of restrictions are being lifted on initial 2022 Yukon Denali orders. In my area I'm seeing most 2022 Denalis optioned to 80-85k, as high as 95k. Ultimate packages, max towing package is back, lot of wheels, saw the first one with the brembo brake package. Gone are the days of base optioned Denalis unless you order one that way.

Sliding center console does appear to be standard despite what the order guide says. I was concerned about the HUD being taken out, but that is in fact standard.
dealer called yesterday to advise our 22 is on the way to them.

greg_tahoe84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too bad they are all sold before they even get to the lot. I never seen anything like it.