I love GM trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

etaeniura

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm supposed to let you all know a little bit about myself here, so I'll do just that.

My first truck was an '86 GMC Jimmy (full-size) that I bought when I was 18. I drove it all through college and basically taught myself some basic mechanical skills by breaking stuff on it with my handy-dandy craftsman tool set. Then I drove a Pontiac Grand Am for a few years, cuz I needed something with better gas mileage. I put 215K on it before I blew the head gasket. ThenI bought a 2000 GMC Jimmy (S15-sized) and drove that until a month and a half ago when A drunk driver destroyed it as it sat in front of my house. Since it had almost 190K on it, and had a lot of body damage, the insurance company totaled it. Luckily, the local used car dealership got in a 2001 Tahoe LS just as I was looking for a new truck. I convinced the wife to let me buy it since it has 3rd row seats. So now I'm tinkering with that until I break something major!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076