I hate FM Transmitters, I want hard wire connections?!??!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just as the title says, my truck has a FM Transmitter installed to run the DVD player through the Bose stereo system and I can't stand the sound quality!!!
What a wanna do is get my DVD player, CD Changer and an Ipod hookup to all run through my stereo without a transmitter, is there a switch-over box out there that will hook up to the same path that the cd changer takes?
Basically, I don't want to get rid of the changer to get the other to work, what's out there that will solve my problem???

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!:)

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right on, I think I found what I need, I think I am just needing the "universal multi-source aux input switcher" from the auxiliary input section, does that sound like the ticket for what I am after or do I need something else to go with it?

Also, has anyone ever bought anything through them before, reputable? Good product?

I'm starting to smile, I can almost see myself eliminating my transmitter here in the very near future!!!:)

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

So, I am thinking I need the AUX-3 for the switching capabilities, but I am pretty sure my bose doesn't have any existing RCA inputs coming out of it so do I need the LOCPRO installed as well to get some input RCA's?

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right on, I think I found what I need, I think I am just needing the "universal multi-source aux input switcher" from the auxiliary input section, does that sound like the ticket for what I am after or do I need something else to go with it?

Also, has anyone ever bought anything through them before, reputable? Good product?
yea I know them, pretty reliable :)

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...... anybody.......??????
I know I am going to need that switcher but what am I going to need to get input rca's coming out of my factory bose system for the switcher?

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
C'mon fellas, I am so wanting to order that switcher but want to get everything at once and am just not sure what else I might need!

I am really hating this freakin transmitter!!! Help me please!!!:emotions122::Plugged:

:)

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did, hope they can help me out!! Thanks for your help!!

Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
natenate