i cant lie anymore : (

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
AAAAHHH HA!!! I knew it!! Good job man!

B

Haha, i knew you knew. i was trying to hide it, but who knows how long until i actually put her on, then i would be feeling like shaggy with his "camaro" or suburban haha. but yea, i won her, do you guys think the price was alright? bought it new for 3600 bucks. got it for 2 grand less... i mean i think i did well, since i cant find any tbi chargers anywhere!

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
haha, i have no rush tho. itll be sitting around until i do something about the drivetrain, or well maybe that is! lol. i might get to eager.

bai78

Surviving
Reaction score
Haha, i knew you knew. i was trying to hide it, but who knows how long until i actually put her on, then i would be feeling like shaggy with his "camaro" or suburban haha. but yea, i won her, do you guys think the price was alright? bought it new for 3600 bucks. got it for 2 grand less... i mean i think i did well, since i cant find any tbi chargers anywhere!

Great snag for that price. Now save up for an intercooler.

Are you wrenching it yourself?

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
haha i have a lot infront of her before an intercooler btw. lol.. longtubes, 383 hopefully, built trans etc etc. but for sure. yea ill be putting it on, eventually.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
hahaa. golden eagle.. lol.. its just if you spend so much money, they give you money off their gas station. ( every 50 bucks you spend at the grocery store then knock off 10 cents on your next gas purchase..) idk.. i saved 3 dollars and some cents... soo ill be getting my next tank for free.. hard concept to talk about.. lol..

And well see how the charger goes btw. lol. i might get to eager.. : /

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
I understand the concept, but you bought that and the blower? Christ that's a lot of money...