I am back!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

syndicatesteve

Syndicate Steve
Reaction score
just wanted to introduce myself,,, I have been away since last year. Its been one hell of a year, but I will once again be at SEMA this year with my Yukon, so stop by and say hi!. After SEMA the Yukon will be going under the knife to make it even lower! I am going to sit it all the way down this time, and a whole new stereo system as well as an all new paint job!! The Yukon will be in Truckin' Magazine for its full feature on the newsstand Nov 15th. let me know what you guys think.

I have since moved from Arizona back to Southern California so if anyone is in the Lake Elsinore area hit me up. I also own a little website called Show Cars Inc. I work at Gibson Exhaust if anyone needs exhaust i can get a pretty good discount!

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome back! I thought you were selling it? Who is going to lay it out?

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
welcome back. cant wait to see 2.0 lol. they dont make Exhaust for my truck lol. tell them to step up and make one!!!

vtx1800sba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Steve I'm in the market for a new cat back system for my 96 2 door. You mentioned discount and my ears perked up! I think my tahoe has a set of shorty headers in its future as well.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome back! Cant wait for the new build either. I may have to shoot you a pm one of these days for Gibson stuff

mikey42_69

Reaction score
Do you have any more pictures of your old setup with the amp in the roof? Also why did you remove it from the roof? Did it give you more problem then you wanted? Thanks.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
there's my homie!

Wondered where you ran off too....PM me, may need to swap to Gibson.

Sorry no SEMA for me, going out for CES though.
Hope all is well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmily8474