HVAC/AC issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Morales1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I have a 2010 that started doing some weird stuff and just wanted an idea as to where I should start or if anyone has came across this issue.

so recently my 2nd row vents stopped blowing air, my cargo vents are still good I think I hear air noises back there. Then up until a few days ago the air was warm and would get cold on acceleration, now today this morning there is no air from the front vents at all. The A/C that passively blows from vents is cold but there is very little of that and I tried adjusting all knobs and still no air.
Important to note the day prior to this I parked my hoe and heard a weird clicking sound from the passenger side under the glove compartment box. Sorry I know it’s a lot but I just wanted to make sure I got all the details in. I appreciate any and all the help. Thank you!

OP
OP
M

Morales1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there an easy way to find out which of the 2 it is or is it just cheaper and easier to replace both at once? I think the blower motor isn’t too bad to replace.

OP
OP
M

Morales1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lmao, agreed then today I shall attempt to do this while at work

OP
OP
M

Morales1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New developing event, what is the exact part number? I called Autozone and they were bringing up like 4 types and now they have me second guessing myself…

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
New developing event, what is the exact part number? I called Autozone and they were bringing up like 4 types and now they have me second guessing myself…
What's the differences? Did you give them the oem part # of your old one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17