Hurricane Ida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep, heard the levees held up this go round, some high voltage transmission towers took a beating though and the mississippi ran backwards

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
G'mornin', broskies!

I'm relieved to report that all is well at the homestead. We never lost power. I don't think there's anything in my yard that the mower couldn't chew up. Not even enough rain to form standing water.

The path shifting 30+ miles to the east, on the other side of the river, and its ground speed stalling, spared us. I've yet to see reports of everything east and southeast of us. But I'm expecting the usual carnage.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Let's forward them to those less fortunate.

Hobert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
G'mornin', broskies!

I'm relieved to report that all is well at the homestead. We never lost power. I don't think there's anything in my yard that the mower couldn't chew up. Not even enough rain to form standing water.

The path shifting 30+ miles to the east, on the other side of the river, and its ground speed stalling, spared us. I've yet to see reports of everything east and southeast of us. But I'm expecting the usual carnage.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Let's forward them to those less fortunate.
Amen on the prayer forwarding.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
G'mornin', broskies!

I was so glad when I heard you were spared. Great news!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec