Howdy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, like some of the other "new" people posts today, I have been looking around for a good Tahoe/Yukon forum and this one seems to be quite good. I was on a forum called DSR (Dub Speed Racing, among a couple of other various names) for about 5 years, but they finally shut down when the site owner needed to focus his time on Sport Speed Life (good site, just not a forum) and we all dispersed.

It has probably been about a year or two since I've been on a good auto forum and spent much time their. I was on x5world/outpost and enjoyed it, but didn't do much more than lurk. They had their information organized quite well, so I didn't have a heck of a lot of need to post. Long story short, we had a 2001 x5 for a couple of years, it was great, but at 112k miles, it was in need of the shop more than I would like. Also, with a growing family, we really needed more room. After a lot of looking, we were down to a 2006 Z71 and a 2007 Yukon SLT. The z71 was great, low miles, looked good, every feature except for a backseat and a nav. After driving the 2007, even with less options, it was no contest, we got the 2007. We have had it for about two weeks and it is great. Anyway, now that I have a Yukon, I figured it was time for a forum.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
:welcome:

You will find alot of good info over here too.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! TYF is your best place for all things Tahoes and Yukons...and lots of other stuff too.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the madness :)

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19

Latest posts