Howdy folks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Don!!

OP
OP
D

Don Jordan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm from Spartanburg, SC. I don't have a Tahoe, myself, but my future son-in-law does. We're about to embark on a journey into rebuilding his 1997 4x4. I started a thread under the appropriate year under the mods part. It's my hope we can get this running soon. He really needs his own transportation and STOP relying on my daughter to take him everywhere!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He really needs his own transportation and STOP relying on my daughter to take him everywhere!

I've got one of them too! When I was a young man, we ALL worked our butts off to get and keep our cars running even with the outrageous insurance prices. Don't understand the thinking of these kids. Maybe they weren't weaned properly? Use the time with him Don to train him up in the way he should go!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got one of them too! When I was a young man, we ALL worked our butts off to get and keep our cars running even with the outrageous insurance prices. Don't understand the thinking of these kids. Maybe they weren't weaned properly? Use the time with him Don to train him up in the way he should go!
:signs8:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tttterrrr