How loud is the corsa sport exhaust on the 6.2??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George R

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m on the fence about ordering a corsa cat back system for my 2016 Yukon XL Denali. I installed a magna-flow 12909 muffler almost immediately after taking delivery of the truck back in 2016 but I’m ready for a change. I have watched lots of videos but have never heard one in person. Those of you that have the corsa system I would really appreciate feedback.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is an uncut vid of mine on a cold start, with a couple of light revs. It is super aggressive and loud on the cold start, but subsequent starts it isn't quite as brash. Pretty tame at idle once it warms up a bit. Hearing the revs from standing outside as it accelerates, it sounds aggressive, but not quite Hellcat three blocks away loud - inside, I get no real drone to speak of, but it sounded bad inside until I disabled AFM (first thru a Range device, and secondly thru a custom tune). Most exhausts will sound bad once that V4 kicks in, so that's not a knock at Corsa. Now I love it. Best I can describe it. Others may hate it.

wizardofpoz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have had it for 4 months now. I want to hear my engine so this exhaust is perfect. I feel like performance is better

sealandsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will love the crackle at WOT with your pipes bouncing off a freeway sound wall - Or in a tunnel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon