How I detail my truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
meguire's gold glass products for exterior and leather cleaner with aloe for interior..have had great results

I started out with Meguiar's Gold Class.... used it for a while...and honestly I'll never use it again. If you want a real nice OTC wax, trying out the Meguiar's NXT 2.0

3blackchevys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started out with Meguiar's Gold Class.... used it for a while...and honestly I'll never use it again. If you want a real nice OTC wax, trying out the Meguiar's NXT 2.0

glad you mention that, i always wondered if there is or was a difference..i mean the sell them right next to each other and could never decide.

i'm low on gold glass, so i'll give nxt a shot

HitandRunDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm using the NXT 2.0 Paste wax and love it, however, i also have zymol and Mcguiars Deep Crystal caranuba wax and wondering the pro's and cons of each, can anyone enlighten me here?

Speaking of other products, got another copy of Griot's Garage magazine mailed to me, the products look good and all that, a little pricey though and I haven't looked into any reviews of it, anyone every try Griots?

/end threadjack

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm using the NXT 2.0 Paste wax and love it, however, i also have zymol and Mcguiars Deep Crystal caranuba wax and wondering the pro's and cons of each, can anyone enlighten me here?

Speaking of other products, got another copy of Griot's Garage magazine mailed to me, the products look good and all that, a little pricey though and I haven't looked into any reviews of it, anyone every try Griots?

/end threadjack

Stick to the NXT over the other 2...

I have yet to hear very many good things about Griot's. That's all I know about them.

OP
OP
tast101

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My package came with 6.5" pads, so when I need more I'll get smaller ones.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Many thanks for the information, you're my hero for the month my man :Handshake: .

My wife will be cussing you out though.... :gr_guns:

BOSS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jcraddick11