Hose fail don't know name

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R.MORA

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can somebody tell me the name of these 2 hoses, they come from the water pump and go into the ac canister. I looked around the net all day and could not find anything similar. They started spraying coolant all over the place and my ac started blowing hot air. Don't know if they are related but both happened at the same time. Any help would be much appreciated

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 8

miked37945

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heater core hoses and those connectors are quick disconnect fittings and known to spring leaks

OP
OP
R.MORA

R.MORA

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks mike for the reply. Could that of caused my ac to go hot. Also dont usually the heater core go directly into the firewall these 2 connect to metal tubes that go down

Last edited:

NCTyphoonKid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah those are for your heater core and they are a pain to get off sometimes I had to replace them on the 01

OP
OP
R.MORA

R.MORA

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply guys. Im having a hard time finding the parts I need at the auto parts store. Nobody seems to have the hose with the quick disconnect fitting. And to TyphoonKid yeah it sort of a pain. to get the hose off of the tee but everything else came off kind of easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattserritella