Hitch Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DIAZ

Reaction score
I have a 2008 Suburban and I'm looking for the hitch cover, does anyone have a part number for this? here's my vin#3GNFK16328G157846. Thanks in advance.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I purchased a Dorman hitch cover for my 07 Denali, as I did not want to pay the ~$180 for a GM hitch cover that I would then have to paint to match my truck. But, the Dorman hitch cover did not fit, even though it was 'supposed' to fit. The Dorman hitch cover did not have the same curved profile as my truck's bumper. I wish you better success in acquiring a hitch cover that actually fits your truck.

Other folks who have had success in this area will chime in.

OP
OP
DIAZ

DIAZ

Reaction score
I purchased a Dorman hitch cover for my 07 Denali, as I did not want to pay the ~$180 for a GM hitch cover that I would then have to paint to match my truck. But, the Dorman hitch cover did not fit, even though it was 'supposed' to fit. The Dorman hitch cover did not have the same curved profile as my truck's bumper. I wish you better success in acquiring a hitch cover that actually fits your truck.

Other folks who have had success in this area will chime in.

Thanks, at least I know not to get the Dorman one.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have the original cover? If not, check eBay or a local salvage yard. You may find one in your color.

KelZu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just ordered the same part for my 2013 Tahoe. $100 and back ordered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons