Hit a deer...crap...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ronnyballgame

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I hit a deer last night. I have a 1997 Yukon, mainly a truck I drive to the farm, but in great shape. I Need to put a new grill and bumper trim on it, but found out that from the dealer they are $288. I saw some online, but do they all fit? I don't want to order something if it won't...Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks!

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! LMC Truck for your year and make GMC Yukon make a black grille for the non sport model I'm guessing yours isn't a sport? The cost is $149.95 it looks real sharp! The part number is 39-4083. Go to there website and look it up. I'm not sure about the bumper trim. Give LMC truck a call you won't regret it.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
LMC is definitely a reliable source to replace your parts. I'd also recommend them. Welcome to the forums! :welcome:

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! when you state new grill & bumper trim, do you mean the bottom lip (bumper)?

lets see some pics too!

OP
OP
R

ronnyballgame

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I duct taped it together to get me by for now...It was a great 8 point buck that ran off...Don't know how to make my images smaller to show you guys...it looks like a very professional job :)

HDRider

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hahahaha. You've got to be f###kn kidding. Lol, I hit a deer 2 nights ago. The tahoe is out of commision in the driveway.459223791_1602933235_0.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alejo2160