Hid Light Kit, What and Where? Help with oredering from ddmtuning.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ooqo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,

I want to install New hid light into my 2007 Tahoe LS, I am Newbie and as I can see The best Will be getting the kits from http://www.ddmtuning.com
and I think I will go with 5,000, Also I am thinking of getting 55 Watt!

My question is what you guys getting for your car? What is the Bulb Type, HID Harness, Error Eliminator, Adaptor cabl????

Wattage
Bulb Type
Bulb Color
HID Harness
Error Eliminator
Adaptor cabl

What I have to order from them to be Plug and Play ???

Attachments

• hid.jpg
    hid.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 14

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
here is the list for your 07, 55's will be brightter, but run a tad warmer. Rest highlighted in case you ever do LED's :)

2007 CHEVROLET Tahoe

Low beam headlamp
H11
H11SU SilverStar Ultra: The brightest and whitest light. Up to 50% brighter, up to 40% more downroad visibility and up to 50% more sideroad visibility.
H11ST SilverStar: The brighter and whiter light. Up to 35% brighter, up to 30% more downroad visibility and up to 35% more sideroad visibility.
H11XV XtraVision: The brighter light for upgraded performance. Up to 30% brighter light and up to 25% more downroad visibility.

High beam headlamp
9005SU SilverStar Ultra: The brightest and whitest light. Up to 50% brighter, up to 40% more downroad visibility and up to 50% more sideroad visibility.
9005ST SilverStar: The brighter and whiter light. Up to 35% brighter, up to 30% more downroad visibility and up to 35% more sideroad visibility.
9005EB EcoBright - Your Environmental Choice. Save Energy - Save Money. Up to 25% brighter light. CO2 reduced 9 to 21%. Gas savings $2 to $19.
9005XV XtraVision: The brighter light for upgraded performance. Up to 30% brighter light and up to 25% more downroad visibility.
9005CB Cool Blue: The whiter light for style. Up to 25% brighter light and up to 25% more downroad visibility.

Parking light
4157NA

Front turn signal
4157NA

Rear turn signal
3057ST SilverStar: The brighter, whiter signal light. Up to 30% brighter light, up to 20% whiter light and up to 10% farther and wider.
3057LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Tail light
3057ST SilverStar: The brighter, whiter signal light. Up to 30% brighter light, up to 20% whiter light and up to 10% farther and wider.
3057LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Stop light

High mount stop light
LED

Fog/Driving light

License plate
2825LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Back up light

Front sidemarker
2825LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Map light
212-2
212-2LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Dome light
212-2
212-2LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Trunk/Cargo area
921ST SilverStar: The brighter, whiter signal light. Up to 30% brighter light, up to 20% whiter light and up to 10% farther and wider.
921LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Daytime running light
3157ST SilverStar: The brighter, whiter signal light. Up to 30% brighter light, up to 20% whiter light and up to 10% farther and wider.
3157LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have DDM's in my Tahoe with no extra harnesses or anything and they run just fine. But they seem to have problems with bi-xenon trucks like Yukons. My fog lights have serious problems, but that is probably due to the way my dad hotwired them. Haha.

OklabyGodhoma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed them in my 2007 Yukon this past Monday. Called DDM first and they answered all my questions. I went with the exact lamps you are thinking about

55 Watt Slim Ballest
H13 w/low & high beam
5000K (pure white light)

No extras needed....the basic kit was everything needed.

Hope this helps....btw I LOVE THE LIGHTS!!!

OklabyGodhoma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to post some pics of the outstanding light given off by the DDM 55watt, 5000K lights. Hope this gives some idea.

IMG_4100.jpg

IMG_4105.jpg

IMG_4120.jpg

IMG_4111.jpg

IMG_4119.jpg

Finally everything is clear at night. I prefered the "Pure White Light" to a higher kelvin valued light that gives a tint.

Ed Blown Vert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have DDM's in my Tahoe with no extra harnesses or anything and they run just fine. But they seem to have problems with bi-xenon trucks like Yukons. My fog lights have serious problems, but that is probably due to the way my dad hotwired them. Haha.

I run the harness do I don't have to mess with the DRL's.
I run the Hi-Lo's with no issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ccbaugh