hesitation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Put some ac delco 41-993 or autolite APP605 and lay off the additives. They are not really worth it with the exception of Techron which is in Chevrons gas already as well.

OP
OP
W

wbsilver38

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok, tried doing that yesterday but i couldn't get to the back screw on the cap lol any tips on how to get it off? also took of the idle air control valve and it looked pretty dirty, i cleaned it off a little bit, but should i just replace that too?

gregsb

Reaction score
The back screw on the distributor can be a bear to. Remove the air cleaner so you have better access to it. You have to climb up on the fender or use a stool or small ladder and really reach to get to it (of course having a lift kit just adds to the problem of getting to it). Careful when you remove it as the distributor housing is plastic and it can strip out.

OP
OP
W

wbsilver38

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
well i haven't replaced anything yet, but it has stopped hesitating or at least hasn't as much. its been colder here in iowa, would that have something to do with it?

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

never mind, just did it again like 20 min after i posted that lol ugh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse