help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pjay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sidekick011.jpg my cigar lighter on the left dosnt work but the phone charger on the right works. what can be the problem if i have to get a new one im just gonna replace it with another phone charger,because i dont need a lighter.theres no need can i posibley be the fuse.idk can someone please help

MikeTheApeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1, check the fuse under the hood. I had the same issue just the past week, just didn't know it. Turns out the shop wired my Sirius Connect to the cig lighter, tried to use the lighter while listening to sirius....POP! No more Sirius. Felt like a douche when I went to the shop saying the module was bad when all it was was a blown fuse. But hey, I didn't know where they wired it up at! :)

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
+1, check the fuse under the hood. I had the same issue just the past week, just didn't know it. Turns out the shop wired my Sirius Connect to the cig lighter, tried to use the lighter while listening to sirius....POP! No more Sirius. Felt like a douche when I went to the shop saying the module was bad when all it was was a blown fuse. But hey, I didn't know where they wired it up at! :)

Def. sounds like their fault...They should of not used that wire...:imo:

OP
OP
P

pjay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea it was tha fuse im so stupid ididnt know there was a fuse box under tha hood thanks blue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper