Help with seat memory module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fury78

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,

My drivers power seat stop working and after checking everything it is the module that does not work. The reference is 12473998.

I have searched and in ebay there are only a couple too expensive. Anyone could indicate a supplier with good prices or if anyone has an used in good condition, just let me know.

Thanks

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your best bet is to find one in a junkyard. It'll probably take several trips, and you'll want to monitor new stock as it comes in -- stuff like that tends to go quickly, as far as I know. Keep in mind that the module used in the Tahoes was also used in the Avalanche, Yukon, Yukon XL, Suburban, Silverado, Sierra, and potentially the Escalade. It might also be in the vans from that era, but I do not know that for sure. You could also monitor your local Craigslist and Offerup, as well as Facebook marketplace. There are part-outs in those places often.

OP
OP
fury78

fury78

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Your best bet is to find one in a junkyard. It'll probably take several trips, and you'll want to monitor new stock as it comes in -- stuff like that tends to go quickly, as far as I know. Keep in mind that the module used in the Tahoes was also used in the Avalanche, Yukon, Yukon XL, Suburban, Silverado, Sierra, and potentially the Escalade. It might also be in the vans from that era, but I do not know that for sure. You could also monitor your local Craigslist and Offerup, as well as Facebook marketplace. There are part-outs in those places often.
Thanks for your prompt answer, but the problem is that I am in Spain, and here there are not many Tahoe, or similar on the road, so less in the junkyards.