Help with installing DVD/CD flip out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good 7in or bigger flipouts? and can it be installed without losing my six disc changer in my 02 escalade?

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
best thing to do, is to go to crutchfield and enter all your info to see which radios will work for your truck. then go elsewhere and buy the stuff for $50 cheaper.

OP
OP
O
Reaction score
i have been looking at that. I want a decent reliable screen without paying over 500 bones. All i want is a usb port and rear view camera hook up with the 7in screen

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have been looking at that. I want a decent reliable screen without paying over 500 bones. All i want is a usb port and rear view camera hook up with the 7in screen

i swapped my 6 disc out of my tahoe for a kenwood ddx514. i don't even miss being able to load the other 5 discs.

OP
OP
O
Reaction score
ya true cuz once u get a deck with a usb port or ipod hook up who needs a disc changer

Thats exactly what im looking for has everything i want i just researched the kenwood. Any advice on installation and where to buy?

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

only problem is I want the USB port in the front and i dont see one...

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
most are gonna have rear access which just means putting on a 3 or 4 foot extension.. then you can put the outlet wherever you want..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drewlester77