Help me transform my Suburban into a PPV look-alike

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prospect62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2016 Suburban LT has been through a couple versions. First was as delivered LT with 20" wheels. I then added a slight leveling kit front and rear and Z71-spec wheels and running boards with upsized tires.

I'd like to take the leveling kit out and run some PPV steelies on 265/60/17 Goodyear RSA's. Based on my figures, I can grab some used wheels, tires & center caps for well under $1000. Unfortunately I think that may look a little silly with the tire/wheel combo being just to donut looking.

My question is, just how much lower is a PPV 4x4 than a stock LT 4x4 truck? Would I be able to source some Z56 suspension parts and just swap them in to obtain the lower ride height? My Suburban does not have magnetic ride, just the Nivomats out back, which I can replace. Would I just need to bring the rear end down or both the front AND the rear?

Has anyone ever tried this before?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons