Help me decide?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Dez78n

Reaction score
I cant read.. Nevermind this post!
Lol, I was wondering what you saw that I was missing. I fully expect right now to pay full msrp, but I won't pay over msrp for a used car. Or any car really. I don't really want an xl, tho I wouldn't rule it out, I just don't need that size. I'm in Missouri, and I've been looking since May. Had I not been so picky earlier in the year, I'd have had exactly what I wanted, just in a different color lol. I was determined I didn't want another gray vehicle, but I've seen a bunch of those over the past couple months.

Erik23

Reaction score
Since it’s msrp and you don’t care about adaptive cruise like you said then I Would go for it! Those other options are no biggies

garymyman

Reaction score
I have heard from an owner of a Chevrolet store that diesel custom orders are wide open, shortage rumor not withstanding. The fewer packages the better, obviously.

david1523

Reaction score
If you don't think you'd miss any of the features I'd do it. Before we bought our Tahoe we were looking at a diesel suburban. There was only 3 within 500 miles of us and none of them had what we wanted, I still look every now and then and there still isn't anything that matches. Pick it up and love it!

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait and order what you want. The Diesel will be back soon and more common moving forward. Automakers have too follow strict CAFE standards coming up and the more diesel 3.0s out there the better for GMs compliance.

JestersHK

Reaction score
Get what you want. I almost settled on less options and our last color choice... for the money these rides cost get exactly what you want even if you have to wait. Do a custom search on autotrader.com down to every option and color you want and wait for one to pop up. I see a handful of diesel Denalis within 500 miles of my MO zip code 63366, but not sure what options you're searching for. Best of luck

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up paying a little extra for options on my Premium as I didn’t need the fancy 22” wheels, although they do look nice. Overall I think they cost about $2k more and on top of such an expensive vehicle that amount of money really didn’t matter at that point.

Something I thought would be cool is the electronic rear view mirror, although I’m finding it more distracting at times and have it turned off most of the time. If my kids are in the back seat they become fixated at watching it which makes them a little car sick which is another reason I keep it off.

I actually thought mine had the adaptive cruise and it turns out it doesn’t. I’m not much of a cruise user anyway, but for the price of the vehicle it would’ve been nice to have included.

miss_chelsy

Reaction score
I'm with you. Looking for a diesel w/ premium package (or at least just advanced tech). I've called and talked to 38 dealerships just to see if they even have any they anticipate coming. I stalk all the sites daily. I assume all the rest of the 21s out there are just going to be released without it. That's the feeling I've gotten from talking to dealers as well. Any diesels they anticipate coming in don't have it. I'm on a few lists to order a 22 and I keep hearing they are going to push those packages out 9month or more once they start production. Who knows if its true but I'm starting to believe it.

OP
OP
D

Dez78n

Reaction score
Get what you want. I almost settled on less options and our last color choice... for the money these rides cost get exactly what you want even if you have to wait. Do a custom search on autotrader.com down to every option and color you want and wait for one to pop up. I see a handful of diesel Denalis within 500 miles of my MO zip code 63366, but not sure what options you're searching for. Best of luck
I've called on almost every single one on gms site and they are all sold. I just looked at 500 miles of me and there were 3. None of them are available.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've called on almost every single one on gms site and they are all sold. I just looked at 500 miles of me and there were 3. None of them are available.
Laura GMC usually has great prices if they have what you want. Why not look nationwide? Road Trips are fun and memorable! Our girls found this gem in Idaho and brought it home to Florida and they're still talking about that trip and the last where we picked one up in North Carolina.

168313069_10224454237405516_6674368474093399611_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094