Help choosing interior LEDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gbleezy

loves to snowboard
Reaction score
Anyone have these in their rides? These are from superbrightleds.com. The first one is high power with 12 LED's and the second one is not high power with 9 LED's.

I'm trying to determine how bright each of these are because I don't want to purchase a bunch of LEDs and they aren't bright enough but I also don't want them too bright. I looked through a bunch of older posts and it seems a lot of people got their LED's from v-led or ebay.

4410-xhp12.jpg

4410.jpg

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had both. Top one's are SMD - LED. The longer lasting better and brighter (more expensive) bulb. The bottom is a normal LED bulb. They suck and will start to flicker and eventually die before you know it. Don't go the cheap route on these. Get the SMD-LED (top one's) for SURE.

OP
OP
gbleezy

gbleezy

loves to snowboard
Reaction score
Felix, what bulb do you use for your puddle lights? I currently have WLEDx6 in cool white and they are not bright enough, I want something brighter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyJoe96

Latest posts