Hello y’all I’m New here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

NBSTAHOE

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Glad you decided to join. What year and milage you rolling with?
Thanks! I’m embarrassed/impressed with this mileage, but it’s 2002 With 290000 on the clock. Wanting to do either a nice 5.3 build or swap for a 6.0.

Griffin

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks! I’m embarrassed/impressed with this mileage, but it’s 2002 With 290000 on the clock. Wanting to do either a nice 5.3 build or swap for a 6.0.
Wow. They quite impressive. Photos make it look like it’s brand new. Had any issues with it? I had the same year as well and it was amazing. I wish I would have taken the molding off when I had it because it’s looks so much cleaner (like yours).

OP
OP
N

NBSTAHOE

Reaction score
Wow. They quite impressive. Photos make it look like it’s brand new. Had any issues with it? I had the same year as well and it was amazing. I wish I would have taken the molding off when I had it because it’s looks so much cleaner (like yours).
Thanks again man! Yeah the molding was ugly. Lol even though it’s a truck, I fell in love with the body lines, debating lowering it.

Griffin

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks again man! Yeah the molding was ugly. Lol even though it’s a truck, I fell in love with the body lines, debating lowering it.
For sure. I ended putting 20s on mine right when they were old news because 22s and 24s were the go to. I thought I was cool. Lol

OP
OP
N

NBSTAHOE

Reaction score
For sure. I ended putting 20s on mine right when they were old news because 22s and 24s were the go to. I thought I was cool. Lol
I had some 24’s on mine last year. I had the stock 17’s but they were ugly lol. So then I got the aluminum Chevy 20’s they looked nice but I sold them and I had a set of 24s. Got in a wreck (not my fault) ruined them, so now I have some 07 18s I think? On there now. They’re ok, but I think I want some different not too big tho.

Griffin

Administrator
Reaction score
I had some 24’s on mine last year. I had the stock 17’s but they were ugly lol. So then I got the aluminum Chevy 20’s they looked nice but I sold them and I had a set of 24s. Got in a wreck (not my fault) ruined them, so now I have some 07 18s I think? On there now. They’re ok, but I think I want some different not too big tho.
Man, that’s too bad. Was it a bad accident? Were the 24s a rough ride? I know it used to really bad by feeling every bump when they came out decades ago. Curious if the new ones are better since you had them last year?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts