Hello from Michigan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.E.D

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Been doin a lot of reading and thought I would finally introduce myself, my name is Tim I live in mason Mi. I own a 1998 tahoe its 4 wheel drive been lowered 3" front and rear has supercharged 5.7 with headers aftermarket cats and flowmaster muffler, for now it has 18" billet specialty wheels and all kinds of electronic toys inside. This is my first tahoe but have always wanted one I did not build this myself but will have rebuilt the whole thing by the time its life is complete. Since I've owned it things I have done is get the exhaust fixed replaced amp with my own added subs and started blacking out the front end and done some serious paint correction to the very neglected black paint. New lights, wheels, change front bumper and rear roll pan are next on my list. Hear is a pic its nothing compared to a lot of the beautiful rides on here but its a start.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1341608445142.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341608445142.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 27

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Welcome.
Nice ride! You live over by my parents. They live in Dimondale.

OP
OP
A

A.E.D

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you. Yea dimondale is about 20 min. From me.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2