Hello from me and my 2003

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

C10Granddaddy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello tahoeyukonforum.com!

I recently found your forum while looking for a place to sell some Tahoe parts. Come to find out I cant do that until I have been here for 180 days and have a post count of 100 :p I honestly cant wait that long so eBay here I come LOL. And I don't need to be schooled on why this policy exists, I get it. At least you're not charging a member fee to sell like other forums :rolleyes:. But I have had a look around and this is a great looking place. I might have to stay awhile. I have a 2003 Tahoe that I purchased new from the dealer with 10 miles on it. Its been a great truck over the years I have done pretty much all the repairs to it myself other then some of the major repairs. It now has 230,000 miles and going strong. Its pretty much bone stock and I like it that way. I may at some point put a lowering kit on it but not sure. I call it a truck and that upsets some people, does anyone else have this issue HAHA! My truck will be 20 years old next year. Hope she makes it. Wonder what I should get her for a gift.

OK long weird post I know. Thanks for having me. Have a nice day.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I call it a truck and that upsets some people, does anyone else have this issue HAHA! My truck will be 20 years old next year. Hope she makes it.
Welcome from Miami Beach!

I call my Tahoe a truck but some friends call it a SUV. A couple of friends actually do get upset over that. I told them that goes under the category as too bad.

Your Hoe will make 20 years and more easily as I can see you keep up with maintenance.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Stick around awhile, you’ll find it’s the best bunch of people you’ve ever met. 400 or 500k miles isn’t uncommon here for these isn’t uncommon at all so you have time to stay. I put a blower on mine at 150k and yes I call it a truck too. Any pics of your Tahoe or C10 would be appreciated.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Welcome from NJ. I also have an 03. Mine is a "sports vehicle" lol. Post up some pics and more vehicle info with mods when you get a chance.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please. If we can't see it, it does not exist. :)

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello tahoeyukonforum.com!

I recently found your forum while looking for a place to sell some Tahoe parts. Come to find out I cant do that until I have been here for 180 days and have a post count of 100 :p I honestly cant wait that long so eBay here I come LOL. And I don't need to be schooled on why this policy exists, I get it. At least you're not charging a member fee to sell like other forums :rolleyes:. But I have had a look around and this is a great looking place. I might have to stay awhile. I have a 2003 Tahoe that I purchased new from the dealer with 10 miles on it. Its been a great truck over the years I have done pretty much all the repairs to it myself other then some of the major repairs. It now has 230,000 miles and going strong. Its pretty much bone stock and I like it that way. I may at some point put a lowering kit on it but not sure. I call it a truck and that upsets some people, does anyone else have this issue HAHA! My truck will be 20 years old next year. Hope she makes it. Wonder what I should get her for a gift.

OK long weird post I know. Thanks for having me. Have a nice day.

They are trucks for sure! I differentiate them as pickups and wagons. SUV was a term first used in 1989. Well, our truck is not just used for sport, but for work and working and vacationing too!

Where has yours taken you to over the years? What major repairs have you made to it?