Hello from Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Bud

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Great to find the Tahoe Yukon forum.

Ordered a Tahoe Z/71 for the wife last Saturday. She needs more room for her dog showing, moving up from an Audi Q5

We previously had a 2008 Tahoe and a 1996 Suburban.

My DD is a 2015 Jeep Wrangler JKU (2 1/2” lift, regeared to 4.56, air lockers, bumpers, winch, etc riding on 35 x 11.5 tires). I also have a 2012 Corvette Grand Sport.

Looking forward to learning all about the new Tahoe!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Bud!

Had a neighbor a few years ago who after retiring did nothing but go to dog shows. She drove a 2011 Suburban. She put over 300K miles on it. Whatever city she was in when service was due she took to the dealer in that area. Some days I think she did not get out of it.

Will not anywhere near your neck of the woods during Love Bug Season.

BoutDrama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great to find the Tahoe Yukon forum.

Ordered a Tahoe Z/71 for the wife last Saturday. She needs more room for her dog showing, moving up from an Audi Q5

We previously had a 2008 Tahoe and a 1996 Suburban.

My DD is a 2015 Jeep Wrangler JKU (2 1/2” lift, regeared to 4.56, air lockers, bumpers, winch, etc riding on 35 x 11.5 tires). I also have a 2012 Corvette Grand Sport.

Looking forward to learning all about the new Tahoe!

Oh, man will you love it! I can't keep the kids outta the thing. Every day now, "dad can we go for a ride!?"

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9