Heated Steering Wheel Retrofit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpaw24

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just picked up a ‘23 Yukon SLT and was wondering if it’s possible to get the heated steering wheel retrofitted. The window sticker says the vented seats wil be retrofitted, but 4 way lumbar support was replaced with 2 way, and a credit was issued. It doesn’t say anything about the steering wheel. If not, is it something I can obtain the parts for myself? I assume the wiring is there, the switch and steering wheel need to be swapped?

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up a ‘23 Yukon SLT and was wondering if it’s possible to get the heated steering wheel retrofitted. The window sticker says the vented seats wil be retrofitted, but 4 way lumbar support was replaced with 2 way, and a credit was issued. It doesn’t say anything about the steering wheel. If not, is it something I can obtain the parts for myself? I assume the wiring is there, the switch and steering wheel need to be swapped?
You need the SLT Luxury Package in order to have the Heated Steering Wheel...else, you don't have it, and I don't know what it takes to add it...if you don't have this button on your wheel, you don't have it:

Attachments

• HW.jpg
    HW.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 6

DxOCD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You need the SLT Luxury Package in order to have the Heated Steering Wheel...else, you don't have it, and I don't know what it takes to add it...if you don't have this button on your wheel, you don't have it:
I have the package without button but with future retrofit for my 22. So not sure that just because you don’t have the button you don’t have. Check sticker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beat Ta hoes