Heated Seat Retrofit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will receive notification similar to a recall. Once you receive it you make an appointment with the dealer. They are slowly rolling out. Just be patient a little longer!

OP
OP
S

skisanger98

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I received my letter to get the seat retro-fit. I called my dealer and they ordered the chip, but they told me the chip is on back order. What a JOKE!!!. So GM is not ready for retro-fit.

Anyone else hearing this??

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wife’s 22 blazer finally got the chip installed fire heated seats, 11 months after we bought it.

ecbc1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did anyone get their vehicle's heated seats retrofitted yet? I got the notice and my dealer ordered 2 parts mid Nov. One came in, the other part is still on backorder. I have a 2022 Tahoe Z71.

ecbc1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Finally got my heated seats installed. Took 2 months to get the 2 parts after it was ordered in Nov. After they installed the parts and BCM was reprogrammed, the tahoe did not start. They traced it to a corrupt passenger airbag sensor which was backordered for 2 weeks, so car sat at dealer lot.

Seats heat up now, but a little slow compared to my other cars.

Now, I'm waiting for my parking sensor retrofit.

anspaughj

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m a little confused, I just got the letter from GM on the heated/ventilated seat retro. But mine have been working this entire time??? Or is a part missing that I’m not getting full feature use?

DmaxDenaliXL

Reaction score
I’m a little confused, I just got the letter from GM on the heated/ventilated seat retro. But mine have been working this entire time??? Or is a part missing that I’m not getting full feature use?
Did you have a retrofit note on your window sticker?

dancastro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built in 7/22, it had heated seats, but only the ventilated seat backs. It was retrofitted last month for the seat bottom cushion. Check your build sheet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd