Heated Seat Retrofit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skisanger98

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anybody received an updated on when the Heated Seat Retrofit will start with the 2022 Suburbans? I see GM has started with some other vehicles. Winter is coming!!!

OP
OP
S

skisanger98

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anybody received an updated on when the Heated Seat Retrofit will start with the 2022 Suburbans? I see GM has started with some other vehicles. Winter is coming!!!
Does anyone have any updates? Getting COLD!

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just called my local dealership as I am missing:
Screenshot 2022-10-19 124616.png

Nope, not ready yet.

JerryHoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any update for you J? I have similar missing items/chips/retrofits. Picked up the Tahoe on 9 April. Approaching 7 months and will need to become accustomed to chilled buns.
I'm starting to wonder how many years I'll have to own this vehicle to get everything retrofitted...

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wife’s 22 Blazer still waiting. Coworker has an equinox and app notified her to schedule the install. Now she has heated seats.

Buffalown

Reaction score
Purchased the vehicle in April, just called to make an oil change appointment and asked about the chip situation. I need chips for heated seats and park assist. The person I spoke with in the service department said the only service bulletin out for my vin is the 3rd row seat belt recall, when I pressed about the chips they basically said there is nothing they can do until GM issues the bulletin for my VIN. No timeline given. Extremely frustrating considering I know people who have just purchased new GM vehicles fully equipped last month.

dancastro

Reaction score
Looks like they're starting....from GM authority this morning;
gmauthority.com/blog/2022/11/2022-chevy-tahoe-and-suburban-heated-and-ventilated-seat-retrofits-under-way/