Heated seat question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hyperion

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a question on how the heated seats are supposed to work. When I push the button for my heated seat and the light for the back part of the seat is on and the 3 lights for the temperature are on I was under the impression that both the back and bottom seats were being heated. Mine only heats the back like that and if I turn off the back light the bottom comes on. Both seats do this so am I doing something wrong? I would like to be able to use both the back and bottom heaters during the winter.

OP
OP
H

Hyperion

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So when you hit the vertical button both heaters come on?

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. I can get both heaters to come on simultaneously on my NBS if the lights are on for both. The back one typically seems hotter I guess. Maybe you just dont notice the lower one as much?

OP
OP
H

Hyperion

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's weird. Both heaters on mine only work if the bottom light is the only one lit up.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's backwards for how I was shown work mine. If I hit the button that looks like the vertical part of the seat, only the upper comes on without the lower. When I click the button that looks like the seat bottom where the three lights are and it has the little arrows on both portions, it kicks on both top and bottom at the same time. And the high setting on is definitely noticeable and gets plenty toasty on the high setting.