Headlights for a 2009 LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IronChefYukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My headlights have really fogged up, tried refurbishing with no success. Plastic looks terrible and not efficient

Wondering if anyone could suggest a replacement set aside from stock that could be upgrade.

Thank you in anticipation

The_Burban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$100 or so on eBay are sets. I have them in for about two months with no problems. I added new LEDs to them. Under $200 for a major upgrade and transformation.

Look at the fancy purpose built Innovex lights in this forum. About $900.

14RamHemiSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have an 09 denali and briefly looked around at new housings. plenty of options from pretty cheap to pricey. some cool ones for a few hundred. i need to do more research. i just ordered a pair of beamtech h13 bulbs. i put a set in a new wrangler and the owner loves them (once i got the adjustments right). $40 for 6500 10k lumen bulbs isnt bad.

2010gmcyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have an 09 denali and briefly looked around at new housings. plenty of options from pretty cheap to pricey. some cool ones for a few hundred. i need to do more research. i just ordered a pair of beamtech h13 bulbs. i put a set in a new wrangler and the owner loves them (once i got the adjustments right). $40 for 6500 10k lumen bulbs isnt bad.
Just curious if you installed the beamtech's and if you like/recommend them? Any trouble with them?

14RamHemiSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious if you installed the beamtech's and if you like/recommend them? Any trouble with them?

Sorry. No I have not yet. Between the temps / weather and kids, timing hasn't been good. My mom is happy with the set in her Wrangler. Took a few times getting the aim where she wanted it but all is good now. She has not spoke of any issues with flickering, or anything. Worth the $40