Headlight out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
UofMZ71

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i agree with the fuse, ive always told others not to do that, but just thought it was odd when dude at DDM told me to up it. Wasnt going to, just wanted thoughts. I ordered the harness so it should be here next week.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Im sure you already know this, but incase it is a bad ballast make sure you tell them that you have always had a relay installed:hands:, because the moment you say you did not, they will try and BS you on the warranty!:Handshake:

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Also for what it matters, I get the two of yall (UOfM71 and Zed71) mixed up way too much......

OP
OP
UofMZ71

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im sure you already know this, but incase it is a bad ballast make sure you tell them that you have always had a relay installed:hands:, because the moment you say you did not, they will try and BS you on the warranty!:Handshake:

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Also for what it matters, I get the two of yall (UOfM71 and Zed71) mixed up way too much......

haha ok thats a good idea!

is it because we both have so much insightful information to help out, or just that our trucks are bad a and have close to the same name :emotions33:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Its the part on having similar trucks and names! :D
And then you guys are both helpful/active so that takes it a step further, I think I have even talked about your trucks under swapped names a few times.