Header Install.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monarkk

Banned
Reaction score
I got a set of brand new Gibson Headers for a steal, I will be installing them myself tomorrow and wanted to see if anyone else has done the instillation. Any tips or tricks? These are shorties as I live in Cali and already have been pulled over for C.A.R.B bs here :emotions122:, or I would do long-tubes. Thanks!

andrew383

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should be pretty straight forward..Just be careful with the plug wire when you remove them as they like to come apart :)

Oh get you a 13mm flex ratchet wrench you'll thank after trying to fight the rear most bolt on the driver side..

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How and why did you get pulled over regarding CARB enforcement?

OP
OP
Monarkk

Monarkk

Banned
Reaction score
Local cop has a ******* for me and my truck, so last time I was pulled over he told me to pop the hood to check carb for my CAI, and my exhasut. Volant isnt CARB legal so he had a field day with me.

lt1z350

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
not gonna see much from the shorites I found a great article on that set of headers vrs the kooks long tubes and long tubes burried the shorites and very little over stock.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
not gonna see much from the shorites I found a great article on that set of headers vrs the kooks long tubes and long tubes burried the shorites and very little over stock.

see his other post, if gains like that with shorties, NICE improvement

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadi awais