Has anyone heard of this intake system?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
I am not a fan of the flex tubing...

http://www.vararam.com/tri-power/tri-power.html

tri-power-unit.jpg

tripower-in-truck.jpg

truck2.jpg

truck1.jpg

truck3.jpg

Last edited:

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks beasty i kno the company has a intake system for the z06 and ls3 motors, you can read reviews on google if you look the company up im concerned about the gain for a black bear tune becuz that sthe next mod on my trucc, performance wise 1) BB tune, 2)Intake upgrade 3) exhaust upgrade or maybe i should do all that then get the BB TUne not sure..

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've heard of 'em and seen them on a couple C5s but didn't know they made some for our trucks. Good system from what I've heard and read.

OP
OP
iwaslowr

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
Looks beasty i kno the company has a intake system for the z06 and ls3 motors, you can read reviews on google if you look the company up im concerned about the gain for a black bear tune becuz that sthe next mod on my trucc, performance wise 1) BB tune, 2)Intake upgrade 3) exhaust upgrade or maybe i should do all that then get the BB TUne not sure..

If possible, it would be ideal to have as many (if not all) performance mods completed prior to the tune :imo:

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I would so love to have that intake for the silverado. TO bad they only work 05 and up.

CodeB4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would hate to drive in the rain with that. Nothing to keep the water from going in the intake manifold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts