Harley Davidson Night Rod Special!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It just really pissed me off when I went to Street Vibrations...and you have all these ghetto mother fvckers driving in the crowds of people with their Popsicle looking Harleys blasting lil wayne so loud, you cant even hear the obnoxious exhaust...plus, they were turned up so loud, you couldnt even understand what it was because they were so distorted...

as for comfort, yes, I know most of the BIG bikes are comfortable...but thats a whole different animal..usually, those people arent trying to show off..and make their bike "pimp"

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol!!

I like the sportser because it doesnt look like your typical Harley..it looks like it has performance, yet..not a ricer

...I think Harleys are ugly as hell...and I think anyone that rides a bike with a massive shield in the front, a radio, or ape hanger handle bars should be shot and killed on the spot...that **** is so stupid looking...

;)

This is my Heritage Softail Custom.
21300631896000005_1.gif

Should I be shot and killed on the spot?

Any Harley with a radiator is not considered a true Harley by most if not all even Sporster riders.. The Night Rod and the V Rod are two of them with radiators..

You should get a Sporster and see what the big boys who ride these....... " bike with a massive shield in the front, a radio, or ape hanger handle bars should be shot and killed on the spot...that **** is so stupid looking..." Think of you..

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is my Heritage Softail Custom.
21300631896000005_1.gif

Should I be shot and killed on the spot?

Any Harley with a radiator is not considered a true Harley by most if not all even Sporster riders.. The Night Rod and the V Rod are two of them with radiators..

You should get a Sporster and see what the big boys who ride these....... " bike with a massive shield in the front, a radio, or ape hanger handle bars should be shot and killed on the spot...that **** is so stupid looking..." Think of you..

A) I dont give a **** if its a "true harley" or not...its advancement in technology...(DAMNIT FOR FINDING A WAY TO STOP HARLEYS FROM OVERHEATING AND BREAKING!!!)something most of those drunk, ignorant, violent rednecks dont want....

B) I want it because I want a bike I can cruise on, yet, still have a nice run against some punk kid on a 600

C) Big Boys? They are a group of guys that like to go out and commit crimes and injure people for the fun of it...for their pleasure...like any other gang..Im not riding for them...I'm riding for ME

D) Damn that bike is ****** beautiful!!

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
C) Big Boys? They are a group of guys that like to go out and commit crimes and injure people for the fun of it...for their pleasure...like any other gang..Im not riding for them...I'm riding for ME

dont stereo type like that or nNaboy will tell you to go **** your self since your raciest.

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
racist? lol...what does racist have anything to do with it?

I just spent the weekend in one of the biggest motorcycle shows....and thats EXACTLY how those douche bags act...They have an attitude with everyone...even if your complimenting their bike or asking a couple of questions...I would like to see our Military come back home and go on a killing rampage against all the violent gangs in the US :)

Its kool to ride whatever you want...Im just tired of their ************* attitude they have to keep in order to be a biker...

as for being shot and killed for riding a certain bike...ok, thats obviously not what I'd really want to happen..and everyone does have their own style...its what sets us apart...

J-Will

#Merica
Reaction score
my dad is a biker. true as shit. has that attitude youre talkin bout blizzard. im use to it cuz ive grown up with it. and to be honest with you one of the sportsters he customized ended up being one of my fav bikes hes had. didnt look anything like a sporty, but even when it was stock it was whoopin the big bikes. idc what any of you say about a sportster. if youre one of those **** that looks down on the dude with the moped that pulls up next to you then you should ride that bike off a cliff. its not what you ride. its the fact that you love bein on 2 wheels. i absolutely hate 98% of the ppl that ride the expensive choppers that takes an act of congress to turn. cuz theyre snobs. find the right ppl to cruise with and it doesnt matter what you ride.

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im just against the violence...I cant stand it...nor the people....your right though, its not WHAT you ride...its THAT you ride...

Still though...Most of these typical biker guys are in the same class as the bloods and the crips..aka...deserving a slow, painful death

J-Will

#Merica
Reaction score
na i hear ya. im not a big fan of it either. pops is always carryin, but its not because hes a violent person. same reason i always have one with me too. i agree. there are a lot of em that are shit. but there are a few that just like to ride

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo